Roles of Telephony In a Startup Lifecycle
Startup phase: Setting up organization and getting first call from your customer is the most crucial and challenging phase for startup. In this phase, most of the work is managed by the core team or founders itself.
· Professional Call: An IVR makes a call professional, the best thing is that IVR could be initiated on a mobile number, and if required all the calls can be diverted to the same person. E.g.: A founder working as an Operations head as well as Sales head, so both Operation & Sales calls could be diverted to the same number.
· Call recording: In the initial phase, every call is important and you can’t depend on mobile operator to track your call, but with cloud telephony founders can record all the calls, even when mobile phone is switched off. The caller will hear the IVR, and the missed call will be recorded.
Early Growth: It’s the stage when the product is ready and stable after all iterations & sales were done to early adopters.
· Toll free Number Service: A toll free number, with IVR call recording gives a professional look to a startup, it helps in branding and also encourages prospects to communicate instantly without any hesitation.
· Predictive Dialing: A Predictive Dialer automates outbound calling procedure while managing multiple campaigns and leads. With a predictive dialer, the productivity of any contact center can be increased by more than 300% over manual dialing. The predictive dialer is a smart communication device that can detect answering machines, SIT tones, and busy tones; eliminate dialing, redialing and response time, and forward only the live connected calls to the customer service agent. This helps minimize agent idle time and thus garner optimal efficiency from the business resources.
Rapid Growth: Phase of accelerating growth & customer adoption,integrated marketing is area of concern
· 24/7 Customer Service: In a growth phase, robust customer service is must, call center solution is a key feature of telephony solution, multi-channel cloud call Centre solution would enable companies get connected with customers via all channels i.e. email, chat and social media.
· Increase inbound Leads: Exponential increase in lead is essential for sustainable growth, Click-to-Call & Live Chat solution is a must tool to convert the website visitor to lead. These tools are industry accepted solutions and now even used for customer service.
· Integrated promotional campaign: Telephony platform, comes with integrated text SMS,voice SMS, missed call campaign and email campaign. These tools plays a crucial role when you want to launch promotional campaign.
· Live Chat /Video / Social media: Customer can reach you through any available media.
Maturity: Established customer base, with saturated growth, its phase of consolidation, with focus on customer retention.
· Customer retention: Retaining the customer is crucial in this phase, by using advanced sentiment analysis technique along with skill based routing in call center, we could pacify the angry customer and could retain the customer. As we get calls from angry customers, if we forward the call to theperson expert in handling such situations, the probability of retaining the customer could increase.
· Payment on Phone
Ease of business
The mentioned applications are just the basic used cases of cloud telephony solutions, Cloud telephony solution is very flexible and highly scalable solution. The proper solution also provides lot of reports and real time analytics which help in analyzing the overall performance of contact center and help in taking important business decisions.