Voice & Screen Recorder:
What is Voice Logger?
Voice Logger is an important tool for recording interactions between contact center agents, supervisors, and managers on one hand and prospects, leads, or customers on the other. A voice logger is an integral part of any communication system since it enables you to eliminate potential threats to the credibility of your brand and your values by identifying and rectifying loopholes such as false claims by the customer or inefficient customer handling by the agent.
Lgorithm’s Voice Logger Solution
Our comprehensive voice logging Solution is ideal for any business that demands next-gen functionality and customizability. Designed to work seamlessly with Predictive Dialer, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), and ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) solution, cloud contact center solutions it is perfect for contact centers or enterprises that need an end-to-end solution, or just a standalone voice recording solution that integrated with their current setup.
Features of Lgorithm’s Advanced Voice Logging Solution
- 100% Automatic Interaction Recording on both agent and trunk side
- Multiple-format recording
- Multimedia operations like rewind, forward, and replay
- Single unified interface to search and to listen Voice Logs
- Download recorded conversations remotely via a web browser
- Compression of a voice log internally by eliminating silence, pauses, or DTMF inputs
- Automatic archiving and back-up support
- Low storage space alerts
- Strong security features to curb unauthorized access
- Voice comment tagging
- Multi format support
Lgorithm Screen Recorder
Lgorithm offer screen recorder as a feature along with the contact center suite which enablesthe system to record all the activities performed on the computer screen by the agents. It allows the monitoring and supervision of the activities performed by the agents and to analyze their performance. This automates the agent-evaluation process and creates a depository of qualitative data that can be analyzed for specific skill based trainings for individual agents.
- Rapid Search and Retrieval – With powerful filters, user gets instant access to individual recordings and entire customer cases
- Recording on triggers – Customized to support your needs and goals, Lgorithm Solutions Screen Recording can record the full desktop of the screen as and when the call starts. Recording triggers may include the start of a call or an application event, such as the selection of a CRM screen or an email message.
- Easily Share and Analyze Screen Video Files – Lgorithm Solutions offers video capture in a standard .AVI file format – with or without integrated call audio.
- Live View – Supervisors can monitor the agents’ screen on live calls and can maintain the quality of contact center.
Using technologies like IVR and predictive dialers, cloud contact center solutions, call centers have been empowered to cut costs while also improving caller experiences. In the past, unwanted interruptions from automated calls have given predictive dialers, the technology which dials and connects callers with a live agent, a bad rap.
As technology advances to improve automation and the way humans interact with computers, predictive dialers are now being supplemented by outbound IVR solutions, which have a number benefits over predictive dialers. Instead of connecting live callers to an agent when the phone is answered, outbound IVR applications use advanced speech recognition and dual tone multi frequency to help callers more easily interact with the automated system and complete transactions without the need for human assistance, or the systems can route live calls to agents when needed.
Advantages of outbound IVR over predictive dialers include the ability to save on costs for agents and to allow timely information, such as a flight delay, to be relayed to a large number of contacts in a short period of time. Using an IVR system, callers can interact with an automated system and get specific details or perform transactions. Outbound IVR systems also have another level of intelligence than the predictive dialer. Using speech recognition and DTMF, they can verify callers, register personal details and make the overall call more personalized. In addition, the solutions can understand voice commands that require a call to be routed to a live agent, if needed. Flexibility and time sensitivity also play an important role in outbound IVR solutions as it’s possible to communicate with customers after office hours, and to reach them for reminders or updates at times that are more strategic or most convenient to them. This is an important benefit of outbound IVR solutions and Cloud based call center solution as predictive dialers can sometimes have a delayed robotic interaction when a live call is initially connected – decreasing efficiency and customer satisfaction levels.
From what was once only static notifications sent out to a mass audience via predictive dialers, these systems are becoming more and more advanced and integrated into a company’s overall solution – helping to truly differentiate themselves.