Contact Center Solutions for Healthcare
The healthcare market is evolving on multiple fronts. Advancements in technology not only enable better care, but also increase the level of “customer service” patients receive before, during, and after a visit to the doctor. Healthcare call center services are very helpful to healthcare providers looking to deliver exceptional patient care. By taking care of the non-core tasks in the healthcare business, the medical specialists can focus on making their patients better, improve overall efficiency and work with the knowledgeable experts for a budget-friendly price.
Benefits of a Contact Center for the Healthcare Sector
- Reduce re-admission rates with outbound calls through patients’ preferred channel.
- Nurses can utilize downtime to follow up on post operation care and medication instructions.
- Patients are directly connected to proper nurse based on their health record.
- Streamline patient communications with a single system across sites with centralized remote administration: Multi-site contact center, operator console, and quality management capabilities.
- Improve patients’ ability to connect: self-service, IVR, SMS, mobile apps chat, etc.
- Decrease appointment no shows
Improve Patient Care with IVR
Provide exceptional patient experiences without sacrificing compliance, budgets, or staff productivity. Enthuse Interactive Contact Center solutions help providers meet their business needs:
- Improve the patient call experience:
- Intelligently route calls to the appropriate staff member quickly.
- Proactively notify patients of appointments, test results, etc.
- Reduce operational costs related to patient care by shortening patient wait times.
- Integrate with existing back-office systems for a smooth patient and employee experience.
- Offer prescription refills through IVR self-service solution.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!